The secret is out! Bozeman is one of the best places to live in the U.S.! It was named as the #1 best small city for retirees in US News and World Report (2006) and as one of the nation’s best small cities by Bizjournal.com. (2007) Why? Because the city of Bozeman is a unique blend of an outdoor recreation heaven, a dynamic college town and an old fashioned agricultural community. It is a place where artists rub elbows with ranchers and college students, and all of them can feel at home. This, combined with Montana's breath-taking wide open spaces, creates the ideal mixture of rural/traditional and sophisticated/modern living.
Arts and Entertainment
- The Emerson Cultural Center: http://www.theemerson.org
- The Mall and Movie Theatre: http://www.gallatinvalleymall.com
- The Ellen Theatre: http://www.theellentheatre.com
- Bozeman Events Calendar: http://www.bozone.com
- The Museum of the Rockies: http://www.museumoftherockies.org
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN): http://www.bozemanairport.com
- Streamline City Bus Service: http://www.streamlinebus.com
Local News Coverage
Belgrade, Montana is located 9 miles West of Bozeman and bas been the fastest growing community in Montana over the last several years. Belgrade boasts a current population of about 9,000 and a growing business community. Located along the Interstate 90 corridor, there is fast and easy access to surrounding communities including Bozeman, Manhattan and Three Forks. Even though Belgrade is Bozeman’s smaller sister town, it is has its own personality and charm. Belgrade is proud of its downtown, quality restaurants and shops, and splash water park. In addition, there are several excellent Belgrade neighborhoods that are friendly, affordable and have great community amenities.
- City of Belgrade: http://www.ci.belgrade.mt.us
- Belgrade Chamber of Commerce: http://www.belgradechamber.org
- Belgrade School District: http://www.belgrade.k12.mt.us
Gallatin County encompasses more area than the entire state of Rhode Island and includes many diverse smaller communities. These communities include: Amsterdam/ Churchill, Big Sky, Gallatin Gateway, Manhattan, and Three Forks. In addition, our Southwest Montana Multiple Listing Service area extends beyond Gallatin County to include listings in Park, Madison, Jefferson, Broadwater and Beaverhead Counties. From the Manhattan Potato Festival to the Three Forks “Rocking the Rivers” music festival or The Annual Horse Round up and Drive, the towns that surround Bozeman have much to offer both visitors and residents alike.